modes of transport
Filling The Gap In Parking Management
Digitization and automation increases efficiency and productivity, reducing costs and allowing more adaptable property space utilization that cater to the changing parking demand. Digital parking is a flexible, liquid asset - it can be shared, allocated in real time, have different pricing models and facilitate parking enforcement.
NaviParking platform provides publicly available, real-time information about nearby parkings, thus enabling owners of parking spaces to rent them. Digitally enabled parking management runs efficiently through the integration of innovative technologies using AI, sensors, image recognition, beacons, Internet-of-Things, and a reliable IBM cloud platform. Through REST API the platform is open to integration with external partners, supporting interoperability within SmartCity ecosystem.
Cohesive Approach To Parking Management
- Facilitates operation and automates management of parking assets
- Attracts new customers
- Enables monetising unused capacity
- Digitalizes parking access with the use of application
- Optimizes parking capacity utilization
- Cuts costs and increases parking management efficiency
- Provides dashboard with parking traffic analytics
- Allows dynamic pricing based on demand
- Maximizes revenue from property parking assets
- Supports management of city parkings
- Promotes customer service, loyalty and convenience
Access to parking is becoming a challenge for businesses and customers. Recognizing the costs of parking construction and maintenance, businesses are looking for smarter solutions and effective parking management. In the coming years the forecast predicts 65% increase in Smart Parking adoption replacing unorganized parking solutions.
NaviParking Sp. z o.o.